Glamour in the Palm of your hand, since 2008.
ABOUT THE BRAND: With so many questions surrounding irons nowadays- about who makes them and where they are made, Glampalm, is proudly manufactured in South Korea, and is known for its advanced techniques and high tech quality.
WHAT WE LIKE: You can create any style you desire, using lower heat without having to use a heat protector! Temperatures over 200 degrees is a thing of the past, the future is healthy styling with GlamPalm!
At the time of the #Aprilissue launch, Glampalm revealed a little secret to us.
Here’s the story…
This renowned Healing Stone™ is found deep within the mountains of South Korea, which is infused into each styling tool just for your hair! This one of a kind gem has been used in Eastern medicine for longer than you can imagine and is extremely smooth, prevents difficulty, pulls and hair breakage. With its visible gloss texture and touchable health, you can never go wrong!
What’s so special about the Healing Stone?
For centuries, the Healing stone has been known for its endurance and vitality.
But, not only do their products contain the Healing stone, they also provide benefits for overall hair health. Whether your hair is straight, wavy, curly, or coiled, Glampalm is one brand that is inclusive to all hair types. Today, the production of Glampalm irons in South Korea is all manual, with each section handled by skilled workers and quality being the focus.
Many of us know that excessive heat can damage your hair and it can be difficult to get the perfect styling tool but Glampalm exceeds our expectation. When you own a mountain in South Korea, that produces a magic ingredient, it does not get any better than that!
- All Glampalm products are non-toxic, as they are committed to both the beauty and health of clients.
- All the money that Glampalm earns goes back into the company into Research and Development to invent the next state-of-the-art technology to provide the hairdresser and client with the healthiest hair possible creating amazing results.
- Glampalm’s parent company received the Good Design Award – one of the world’s top three design awards, with products used by or on world famous celebrities such as Jennifer Aniston, Naomi Campbell, Miranda Kerr, Khloe Kardashian and many others.
- Glampalm irons heat up in 5-8 seconds to the desired temperature? This is the fastest in the world and at the end of the day will save the hairdresser time and money.
- Glampalm are the inventors of the first tilting cushioned plates, ceramic plates, temperature settings, 3D swivel and pivot cord, fastest heat-up speed, sweat-absorbing grip, Healing Stone Technology™, Clinic Mode and Nano-Vibrating Technology.