ArcSoft, the global leader of image-intelligent technologies, has added two new sets of fashion-inspired looks to its digital makeover app Perfect365, now with more than 65 million users worldwide. These new looks give fashion and makeup aficionados a front row seat to the runway, with high-fashion makeover styles inspired by New York and Milan Fashion Weeks and designers like Yamomoto and Dior, just in time for Paris Fashion Week. Available in the app store for $1.99, this package of eight dramatic runway-inspired looks fit a variety of different skin tones to create the perfect Fashion Week selfies to share with friends, tweet or post to Instagram or Facebook.
We’ve designed Perfect365 to both allow users to try on different looks on their selfies, and find inspiration for emerging developments in beauty.
Reportedly the Kardashian clan’s go-to selfie app, Perfect365 has become the most popular digital makeover app worldwide. The four dramatic makeovers in the Runway packages include:
- Catwalk: A splash of silver face paint creates a bold fashion style.
- ModelChic: An elegant simple look that can be worn every day.
- Peacock: Wildly colorful eye shadow highlights this look.
- ShowTime: Go out in style with this glamourous evening look.
- NYMinute: Effortlessly beautiful with a hint of color – perfect for any event.
- AfterParty: Transition seamlessly from the runway to the after-party with this sultry look.
- GoldLeaf: Eyes adorned with metallic color straight from the runway.
- HauteColor: Wild colors are the star of this look – the bolder, the better!
“Fashion Week has not only become a place where people see the latest in fashion trends, it has also become a strong influencer for upcoming beauty and makeup trends.” said Sean Mao, VP of Product, ArcSoft. “We’ve designed Perfect365 to both allow users to try on different looks on their selfies, and find inspiration for emerging developments in beauty.”
After users have snapped a few selfies or loaded photos from their camera rolls, ArcSoft’s industry-leading Face Detection technology automatically maps a person’s eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth and hairline in just seconds. This allows users to create flattering, realistic makeovers with dozens of Hotstyles, one-tap makeovers inspired by today’s hottest styles, timeless looks or natural palettes. Users can also customize their looks with nearly 20 tweaking tools that whiten teeth, brighten eyes, banish blemishes and much more.