“The South African Fashion Handbook, in conjunction with SA Fashion Week, celebrates local style while acknowledging international trends. We aim to present a twice-yearly showcase which guides fashion savvy consumers in their choice of fashion and beauty.” – Grant Schreiber, Publisher (www.schreiber.media)
REACHING 8,000 STYLE SEEKERS AT SA FASHION WEEK AND 7,000 CONSUMERS IN FASHION RETAIL LOCATIONS COUNTRYWIDE – TWICE YEARLY
// SOUTH AFRICAN FASHION HANDBOOK
Published exclusively for SA Fashion Week by Schreiber Media. The handbook is distributed free, as part of the ticket price, to all attending SA Fashion Week in March and September.
FASHION // BEAUTY // JEWELLERY // COSMETICS // ACCESSORIES // LIFESTYLE
5 GREAT REASONS TO ADVERTISE IN THE SA FASHION HANDBOOK
1. Reach a highly targeted audience, actively seeking personal fashion direction.
2. The handbook is in circulation twice yearly, your advert will be seen for six months!
3. Social media support for your brand to our 160,000+ followers.
4. Placed on the seats of all who attend SA Fashion Week, bookstores for 6 months and free at the SA Fashion Week pop up stores in the 6 months between shows.
5. An extremely competitive page rate, offering better value than most South African fashion related publications.
// A QUALITY PUBLICATION
A5 size, glossy handbook. Designed to be on-shelf for six months. Features and style advice from some of the world’s leading fashion writers and experts.
- 15,000 print run
- 8,000 distributed free at SA Fashion Week
- 7,000 through pop up shops and bookstores countrywide
- September 2017 on-shelf date
// A SMART, STYLISH AUDIENCE WITH DISPOSABLE INCOME
- 18-34 average age
- 76% female readership
- 24% male readership
- 50% black readers
- 65% early adopters of fashion trends
- R20,000+ household income
// READER PROFILE
Visitors to SAFW include:
- International & local media
- International & local buyers
- Boutique owners
- Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Students and lecturers
- Fashion journalists
- Hair and Make-up artists
- Advertising and PR agencies
- The fashion-buying public
- Fashion bloggers